To educate and support clients as they manage their water systems to safeguard water resources.
To be an accessible “Centre of Excellence in One Water”.
The objects of the Centre are to do the following, either alone or in conjunction with other organizations:
- To co-ordinate and deliver education and training for owners, operators and operating authorities of drinking water systems.
- To provide information, education and advice to owners, operators and operating authorities of drinking water systems and to the public about,
- the treatment of water necessary to ensure that drinking water is safe,
- the equipment and technology used to ensure that drinking water is safe
- the operational requirements necessary to ensure that drinking water is safe, and
- other environmental issues related to drinking water.
- To sponsor research into any activities related to its objects.
- To provide advice to the Minister on research and development priorities to achieve and maintain safe drinking water.
- To conduct such further activities, consistent with its objects, as are described in any policy direction issued by the Minister or as set out in any agreement with the Minister.
Statement of Values
The Centre provides a positive environment for our clients and employees, which is characterized by honesty, trust and accountability. We live these values by:
- Being accountable to our clients, staff and stakeholders.
- Promoting fairness and equity.
- Showing respect through genuine and transparent communications.
- Providing a dynamic environment which encourages ideas, innovation, and collaboration.
- Being a responsive, client-driven service organization.
- Displaying etiquette at all times.
- Being diverse and inclusive.