Drinking Water Treatment Processes Including Jar Testing Course Resources
This post provides resources for WCWC’s Drinking Water Treatment Processes Including Jar Testing course.
- Technical Support Document for Ontario Drinking Water Standards, Objectives and Guidelines
- Procedure for Disinfection of Drinking Water in Ontario
- Guidelines for Canadian Drinking Water Quality
- How-to analyze turbidity of a drinking water sample
- How-to analyze pH and temperature of a drinking water sample
- How-to filter a drinking water sample
- How-to analyze true and apparent colour of a drinking water sample
Visit our course catalog to view all our training courses and the upcoming schedule or select the course overview below to learn more about this course.
Visit our online library’s main webpage to find more resources on topics related to drinking water.
Disponible en français.