‘Online Help Centre for BC Small Water Systems will hold an annual webinar series and courses dedicated to providing relevant technical information, resources and tools to small water owners and operators and First Nations small water systems on issues of treatment, regulations, operations, maintenance and water quality monitoring’ (BC Small Water Systems, 2022).
2022 Webinar Program
- Protecting Source Water and Importance of Source Protection Plans
- Wildfires and their Effects on Drinking Water Systems
- Chlorine & UV Disinfection Applications for Small Water Systems
- Well Operations & Maintenance, Best Practices
- Water Loss & Water Aging
- Treatment Methods to meet new Health MACs for Manganese
Visit our online library’s main webpage to find more resources on topics related to drinking water.
View these similar posts on the WCWC online library for more information.
Disponible en français.