Emerging Issues: Cyanobacterial Toxins, Disinfection By-Products and Pathogens Course Resources
This post provides resources for WCWC’s Emerging Issues: Cyanobacterial Toxins, Disinfection By-Products and Pathogens course.
Visit our course catalog to view all our training courses and the upcoming schedule.
To view the course overview and details, click here.
- Algae Identification field guide
- Algae identification lab guide
- Safe Drinking Water, Lessons from Recent Outbreaks in Affluent Nations
- Health Canada: Water Quality Reports and Publications
- USEPA Groundwater and Drinking Water
For more course information or assistance registering, contact email@example.com.
Visit our online library’s main webpage to find more resources on topics related to drinking water.
Disponible en français.