New Training Modules Added To Ninth Annual Maintenancefest
Due to the overwhelming response from clients, the Walkerton Clean Water Centre (WCWC) has added two new training modules to the lineup for the ninth annual Maintenancefest, August 27–28, 2019 in Walkerton, Ontario.
Maintenancefest is a unique hands-on event that allows participants to cycle through six training modules of their choice, earning 1.2 Continuing Education Units (CEUs) over the course of two days. Planned modules include:
• Backflow and Cross Connection
• Basics of SCADA Programming
• Basics of Utility Locates
• Completing Logbook and Logsheet Entries
• Concrete Pressure Pipe Tapping Awareness
• Hydrostatic Pressure Testing
• Jar Testing
• Leak Detection
• Pressure Control Valves
• Unidirectional Flushing
• UV Maintenance
• Well and Well Pump Monitoring
Maintenancefest will run 7:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. both days, with lunch provided. Register now at wcwc.ca/registration, or contact us at 866-515-0550 or firstname.lastname@example.org. The cost to register is $455.00 + HST. Space is limited so register today!