Ontario Drinking Water Quality and Enforcement Open Data
‘Ontario has a comprehensive set of measures and regulations to help ensure the safety of drinking water.
The following dataset contains information about the drinking water systems, laboratories and facilities the Ministry of the Environment, Conservation and Parks is responsible for monitoring to ensure compliance with Ontario’s drinking water laws.
The dataset includes information about:
- the number and type of registered systems and laboratories
- drinking water quality test results
- adverse water quality incidents
- activities to support reduced lead in drinking water
- enforcement activities related to inspections
- orders and convictions
- system operator certification’ (Ministry of the Environment, Conservation and Parks, 2020).