Register Now For A Breakthrough Seminar: Management Of Cyanotoxins In Drinking Water Treatment
The Walkerton Clean Water Centre (WCWC) is pleased to co-host a seminar with the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council (NSERC) Chair in Water Treatment at the University of Waterloo, Management of Cyanotoxins in Drinking Water Treatment.
This seminar is an opportunity for researchers and students, senior operators, supervisors and managers of water systems, public health inspectors, consultants, and equipment suppliers to learn valuable information and earn continuing education units. Speakers include:
- Dr. Judy Westrick, Wayne State University, Michigan
Primary co-author of Managing Cyanotoxins in Drinking Water, Technical Guidance Manual for Drinking Water
Professionals, American Water Works Association and Water Research Foundation, 2016.
- Victoria Colling, Scientist, Walkerton Clean Water Centre
- Kyle Davis, Environmental Services Manager, Township of Pelee
- Perry DeCola, General Manager of Environmental Services, City of Belleville
- Dr. Sarah Dorner, École Polytechnique de Montréal, Québec
- Dr. Xiaohui Jin, Scientist, Walkerton Clean Water Centre
- Yanting (Helen) Liu, Scientist, Walkerton Clean Water Centre
- Saloni Singh, NSERC Chair in Water Treatment, University of Waterloo
- Silvia Vlad, Water Design Specialist, Jacobs
Date and Time: September 26, 2018, 9:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
The Ministry of the Environment, Conservation and Parks
125 Resources Road
Registration: $189.00 + HST
Student Registration: $89.00 + HST