These resources were collected for First Nations and Federal systems. Water, Wastewater and water quality guidelines can be found below for reference.
The following organizations can provide more information or assistance.
- Indigenous Services Canada (formerly INAC)
- Chiefs of Ontario
- Health Canada – Environmental and Workplace Health department
- Ontario Water Wastewater Certification Office
- Aboriginal Water and Wastewater Association of Ontario
- Keewaytinook Centre of Excellence
- Circuit Rider Training Program
- Canadian Drinking Water Guidelines
Drinking Water System Resources
Wastewater System Resources
WCWC has developed and collected technical resources to assist small water system owners/operators as they seek solutions. For more information, see the contacts provided below:
Contact WCWC (Walkerton Clean Water Centre) for your training needs.
Contact OWWCO (Ontario Water Wastewater Certification Office) for inquiries regarding licensing and renewals.
Contact your local Public Health Unit or Public Health Inspector (PHI) for more information on the requirements for operating your small drinking water system.
Presentations and Project Summaries