The United States Environmental Protection Agency’s Office of Research and Development hosts this webinar series to share current research activities and results. Through innovative science and engineering, EPA’s researchers are developing cost-effective, sustainable solutions to 21st century complex water issues.
Free webinars typically held every other month from 2:00-3:00 pm ET.
Past Webinar Recordings
‘The United States Environmental Protection Agency’s Office of Research and Development and Office of Water host this webinar series to communicate the latest information on solutions for challenges facing small drinking water systems.’
Free drinking water-focused webinars typically held on the last Tuesday of the month from 2:00-3:00 pm ET.
Past Webinar Recordings
- In-Depth Training T1: Sanitary Surveys–Filtration and Disinfection
- In-Depth Training T3: Distribution System and Treatment Models
- Session 2A – Monitoring & Distribution I: Disinfectants and Disinfection Byproducts
- Session 2B–Source & Treatment I: Per and Polyfluoroalkyl Substances PFAS
- Session 3A – Monitoring & Distribution II: Pathogens and Disinfection
- Session 3B – Source & Treatment II: Source Water Quality and Protection
- Session 4A – Monitoring & Distribution III: Corrosion and Lead
- Session 4B – Source & Treatment III: Extremely Small Systems
- Session 5A – Monitoring & Distribution IV: Water Quality Changes
- Session 5B – Source & Treatment IV: Contaminant Removal
- Session 7A – Monitoring & Distribution V: Methods and Analytics
- Session 7B – Source & Treatment V: Managing Contaminants
- Session 8A–Monitoring & Distribution VI: Distribution System Best Practices
- Session 8B – Source & Treatment VI: Implementing Innovative Treatments
16th Annual EPA Drinking Water Workshop (September 24, 2019)
- Session 8A – Disinfection Byproducts (DBPs)
- Session 3B: Per- and Polyfluoroalkyl Substances (PFAS)
- Session 4A: Water Quality Changes Regional Perspective on Planning Source or Treatment Changes
- Session 5A: Pathogens and Disinfection Nitrification Action Plans and Monitoring
15th Annual EPA Drinking Water Workshop (August 28, 2018)
- Session 9A: Pathogens and Biofilm
- Session 3B: Per- and Polyfluoroalkyl Substances (PFAS) Efforts, Perspective, and Treatment
- Session 4B: Revised Total Coliform Rule (RTCR) Implementation
These resources provide information on workforce management at your utility. A great portion of the water workforce is set to retire in coming years, affecting knowledge retention in utilities. This post is collecting strategies and tools to help utilities implement knowledge retention and workforce management programs.
Disponible en français.Read More