Why Train with WCWC?
- Experienced Teachers – We provide a quality training experience. We have comprehensive and relevant course content and methodology delivered by highly qualified instructors.
- Understanding the Requirements – We understand and meet the training needs of large and small utilities, as well as First Nations, province-wide.
- What You Need to Know – Our quality assurance program ensures the Centre provides the highest level of quality in content, methodology, and teaching in its drinking water operator training courses.
- Availability – We are constantly working to increase training opportunities across Ontario.
- On-Site Training – We can come to you for on-site training sessions in your municipality so that your team can be trained when it works best for their schedules.
- Flexibility – We offer courses in a variety of formats – in-person, virtual, by correspondence and online through e-learning.
To ensure the highest calibre of training in the drinking water industry, we work with leading experts in the field to develop and deliver our drinking water courses.
WCWC delivers this mandatory course for all drinking water operators. This course is developed by the Ministry.
Drinking water operators and water quality analysts must take this mandatory Ministry-developed training course as a condition of certificate renewal.