WCWC Helpline Services
The Walkerton Clean Water Centre (WCWC) educates and supports our clients as they address their water system risks in order to safeguard Ontario’s drinking water. As part of this support, WCWC offers a service for Ontario’s owners, operators, and operating authorities of drinking water systems and members from the public. Through this initiative, WCWC provides information, education and advice to address questions related to drinking water including treatment processes, equipment, operational requirements and environmental factors.
WCWC can help you by:
- Providing technical information on treatment technologies available to address your water quality issues,
- Referring you to appropriate contacts such as manufacturers, water professional associations, government agencies/departments and other stakeholders,
- Contributing to the enhancement of knowledge relating to your operations or interests,
- Supplying information to improve your understanding of operational requirements,
- Researching and providing available resources such as guidelines, manuals, procedures, courses, and websites, to support you in addressing your issues.
WCWC has a considerable amount of technical knowledge to offer and will strive to provide you with tailored information relating to your query. WCWC recognizes the financial challenges faced by small systems and does not charge for this service.
Please note the helpline services provided by WCWC are not intended to be a ‘hotline’. WCWC will respond to your inquiry during business hours, Monday to Friday. In the event of an emergency or a suspected adverse water quality incident, callers are advised to contact the appropriate authority as prescribed by the regulations.
Call the helpline toll free at 1-855-306-1155 or email firstname.lastname@example.org