WCWC How-To Videos
The Walkerton Clean Water Centre has created instructional videos to provide guidance to operators and trained persons.
This series demonstrates how to analyze different water quality parameters. These videos are intended as a reference only and it is recommended to always follow the manufacturer’s directions for the equipment you are using.
The full how-to playlist can be accessed below:
Water Quality Analysis Videos
- Ammonia, Total
- Colour, True and Apparent
- Colour, True
- Colour, Apparent
- Free chlorine residual
- Microcystin-LR equivalence using ELISA
- Monochloramine and free ammonia
- pH and temperature
- Total and dissolved organic carbon (TOC/DOC)
- Total chlorine residual
- UV absorbance and transmittance
Nitrification Monitoring Water Quality Analysis
- How to monitor nitrification in the field
- Monitoring nitrification parameters: PPA vs. spectrophotometer analysis
Visit our online library’s main webpage to find more resources on topics related to drinking water.
Visit our online library’s main webpage to find more resources on topics related to drinking water or view these similar posts.