The Walkerton Clean Water Centre is committed to supporting First Nations drinking water systems in Ontario. For a list of provincial regulations, see our Regulatory Resources for Ontario Systems post.
The following organizations can provide more information or assistance.
- Indigenous Services Canada
- Chiefs of Ontario
- Health Canada – Environmental and Workplace Health department
- Ontario Water Wastewater Certification Office
- Aboriginal Water and Wastewater Association of Ontario
- Keewaytinook Centre of Excellence
- Circuit Rider Training Program
Visit our online library’s main webpage to find more resources on topics related to drinking water.
Drinking Water System Resources
Wastewater System Resources
WCWC Pilot Testing Projects Completed for First Nation Communities