This post provides resources for WCWC’s Mandatory Certificate Renewal (MCR) course.
Visit our course catalog to view all our training courses and the upcoming schedule.
To view the course overview and details, click here.
- Information for Property Owners about Lead Water Service Line Replacement
- Using ultraviolet (UV) disinfection on drinking water systems
- Filtration processes technical bulletin
- Trihalomethane and haloacetic acid sampling and reporting requirements technical bulletin
- Residual chlorine analyzers technical bulletin
- Ontario Traffic Manual – Book 7 – Temporary Conditions
- CBC – Carleton Place Crash on Highway 7
- GeoPro Lone Work Safety System
- Response to Adverse Drinking Water Quality Incidents
- Guidance for Issuing and Rescinding Boil Water Advisories in Canadian Drinking Water Supplies
For more course information or assistance registering, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit our online library’s main webpage to find more resources on topics related to drinking water.
Disponible en français.Read More
The Drinking Water Quality Management (DWQMS) Provincial Workshop is a WCWC course held annually to provide DWQMS representatives with an opportunity to share and discuss their experiences. This forum allows them to share best practices and solutions for challenges encountered during implementation or continued maintenance of a quality management system. The program consists of different facilitators leading sessions on a variety of topics tying into a common theme. The theme for this year’s workshop was ‘Making the Transition’.
The 2019 program is available for viewing below:
DWQMS Program Status facilitated by Christopher Manning.
Risk Assessment – Thinking Outside the Box facilitated by André Pepin.
Corrective and Preventative Actions facilitated by Janine DeBoer.
Preparing for and Conducting a Transition Audit facilitated by Brigitte Roth.
Best Management Practices facilitated by Christopher Manning.
Emergency Preparedness facilitated by Larry Moore.
Infrastructure Planning facilitated by Ted Joynt.
License Renewals and Leveraging the QMS facilitated by Christopher Manning.
Preparing for and Conducting a Transition Audit – Internal Audit Summary and Checklist
Preparing for and Conducting a Transition Audit – Ishikawa Exercise
Preparing for and Conducting a Transition Audit – DWQMS Element-Based Checklist
Preparing for and Conducting a Transition Audit – DWQMS Process Audit Checksheet
Visit our online library’s main webpage to find more resources on topics related to drinking water.Read More