by Laura ZettlerJanuary 1, 2021 Drinking Water Resource Library0 comments
Mandatory Certificate Renewal (MCR) Course Resources
This post provides resources for WCWC’s Mandatory Certificate Renewal (MCR) course.
Visit our course catalog to view all our training courses and the upcoming schedule.
To view the course overview and details, click here.
- Information for Property Owners about Lead Water Service Line Replacement
- Using ultraviolet (UV) disinfection on drinking water systems
- Filtration processes technical bulletin
- Trihalomethane and haloacetic acid sampling and reporting requirements technical bulletin
- Residual chlorine analyzers technical bulletin
- Ontario Traffic Manual – Book 7 – Temporary Conditions
- CBC – Carleton Place Crash on Highway 7
- GeoPro Lone Work Safety System
- Response to Adverse Drinking Water Quality Incidents
- Guidance for Issuing and Rescinding Boil Water Advisories in Canadian Drinking Water Supplies
For more course information or assistance registering, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit our online library’s main webpage to find more resources on topics related to drinking water.
Disponible en français.Read More