Water Valve Operation and Maintenance Course Resources
This post provides resources for WCWC’s Water Valve Operation and Maintenance course.
- Air Release Valves by Comeval Valve Systems
- Air valve routine maintenance
- Backflow preventer
- Crazy pipe cutting mistake
- Denso Petrolatum Tape System
- Exploding fire hydrant
- Massive water main break in downtown Cleveland
- Tuberculation inspection
- Valve Boss – Valve Exercisers
- Wach valve exerciser
- VZ Type Pinch Valve from AKO UK
- Valve Wrench Turn-N-Count by E.H. Wachs Utility Products
- Willamette Valve and Primer
Visit our course catalog to view all our training courses and the upcoming schedule or select the course overview below to learn more about this course.
Visit our online library’s main webpage to find more resources on topics related to drinking water.
Disponible en français.Read More
The following links provide information regarding different types of valves found commonly in water applications.
WSO Water Distribution Grades 1 & 2: Valves, Ch. 9
Flow regime identification for air valves failure evaluation in water pipelines using pressure data
New and Exciting Capabilities of Modern Control Valves
Backflow Prevention Devices
Cross Connection and Backflow Prevention
Cross Connection and Backflow Prevention Poster
WSO Water Distribution Grades 1 & 2: Backflow Prevention Devices, Ch. 19
Getting to Know Your Main Water Shut-Off Valve
Opening and Closing Valves
How to Collapse a Pipe by Closing a Valve
Repairing Distribution Line Breaks
Visit our online library’s main webpage to find more resources on topics related to drinking water.Read More