The Walkerton Clean Water Centre is committed to supporting First Nations drinking water systems in Ontario.
Visit our online library’s main webpage to find more resources on topics related to drinking water.
Drinking Water System Resources
Wastewater System Resources
WCWC Pilot Testing Projects Completed for First Nation Communities
The following organizations can also provide more information or assistance.
- Indigenous Services Canada
- Chiefs of Ontario
- Health Canada – Environmental and Workplace Health department
- Keewaytinook Centre of Excellence
- Circuit Rider Training Program
- Ontario First Nations Technical Services Corporation
- Aboriginal Water and Wastewater Association of Ontario
View these similar posts on the WCWC online library for more information.